Sunday, May 27, 2012

The process of embroidering Lily of the Incas

I am sorry of my absence from blogging. This time of the year is quite busy around me and also sometimes it gets hard to keep up my enthusiasm for things. I still have made a few things since the last update. I would like to share one of those project today.

I got a little flower bouquet for Mother's day and the flowers stayed beautiful for two whole weeks. There was a bunch of Lily of the Incas (they are also called Peruvian Lily. Alstromeria is a common name for this flower in Japan ) and it bloomed so pretty. I thought of drawing an embroidery pattern of this flower.


Then I started stitching right away.





Can you tell what I was making with these embroidered Lily of the Incas? Well, you will see it soon maybe in the next post (or the second).


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    jud-artes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is lovely, I wish that I could make my own drawings for my embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are gorgeous! They look so very real!

    ReplyDelete